PLEASE HELP!!!

Okay Meme is almost 3 now and for the past 3 months we have been living in our new house.. before then we moved around ALOT.. So she slept with us. How can i get her in her OWN bed.. i have tryed putin her in her bed but she always comes back.. i have tryed bring her bed in our room ya know making her sleep in her bed but she is not liking the idea any advice??

A tired cranky mom

Mrs_Dewberry

Asked by Mrs_Dewberry at 9:29 PM on Mar. 8, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Try making her bed a special place of her own....Like letting her paint it herself or....let her pick out her own blankets and sheets.

Just a suggestion....
    mominbolt

Answer by mominbolt at 9:32 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• it really sucks...but you have to be firm. even if she cries like mad, that is something she needs to learn to do....I'm so sorry, I know that sucks
    Anonymous

• I read the best way to get a child to sleep in her/his own room was to be consistent. It is going to be hard at first because it's your child and it 'll be easier just to let her sleep with you; however, you'll have to be firm. Just keep taking her to her bed, don't say anything, and if she does it again then take her to her bed again. It'll tough but it works, it worked with my child.
    paufonseca

Answer by paufonseca at 12:43 AM on Mar. 9, 2009