Have you?

Have you ever stolen something?
If so, why did you do it?
What was it?
Did you get caught?

And if you're afraid to answer just hit that Anon button, then you can answer away.

lstrickland

Asked by lstrickland at 9:30 PM on Mar. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I was a pro shoplifter in my teen years..I never got caught, I just wisened up and quit. I stole anything I could cause I was too young to work and my egg donor never let me have anything and controlled my dad so he'd never let me have anything, either. I do regret stealing..and am in no way proud.
    irishstarz

Answer by irishstarz at 9:41 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• lol..first of all i WONT hit the anon button.lol.. i stole a bff ring set for me and my bff in high school once..lol..i was so afraid of getting caught..and no i didnt..and yes that is the only thing ive ever stolen..im soooo bad arent i?lol
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 9:40 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• When I was in middle school I stole make up. As an adult, I accidentally stole a toy that I had clipped on to my baby's seat for her to play with in the store...I don't think it counts though because I didn't leave the parking lot with it...I noticed it and went back in to pay for it.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 9:41 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• Oh, and no, I didn't get caught
    kabbot01

• When I was about 5years old I took a pack of tiny chicklets gum. I wasn't even thinking about it, I just picked them up to ask my mom to buy them and forgot and put them in my pocket. I was too afraid to take them out because I thought someone might see me and I'd get in trouble, so I just left them there. Anyway this was on a Sat. I felt so guilty about it, I wouldn't chew it, so I gave them out to everyone on the church bus the next day!

BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 9:42 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• I once accidentally stole four bottles of nail polish and a manicure set. I was in the store with my husband and our first son was in a stroller I went off on my own and put all the stuff in the bottom of the stroller because I kept dropping it, we walked around the store for about an hour and a half after that and by the time we paid I had forgotten all about it.
    So about a month later we pull that stroller out because we were giving it away, it was way big and someone bought us a smaller one, and i bent down to clean out the bottom of it and SURPRISE there was all the stuff.
    So much time had gone by that I just kept it. It was my little guilty gift for myself.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 9:46 PM on Mar. 8, 2009