Can I sell this legally or otherwise?

I want to preface this by saying it is unreal that Marlboro has sent me this stuff for the past 15 years. I have moved 4 times, been married and legally changed all 3 of my names. And I don’t even smoke, never have!

So years ago a friend asked me if she could have stuff sent to my home from Marlboro, something about points and they would only send so much to one place - whatever. Anyway every year on my birthday and several times during the year Marlboro will send me this stuff, free gifts, coupons and REALLY nice stuff too. Not junk you’d expect.

But can I sell it on eBay, or legally or even give it away?
http://www.cafemom.com/group/48/forums/read/8204705/Can_I_sell_this_legally_or_otherwise

Works4Mom.com

Asked by Works4Mom.com at 9:31 PM on Mar. 8, 2009 in Money & Work

• Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 9:31 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• If it's your stuff, you can sell whatever you want on EBAY. I mean, they sell everything on ebay.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 9:35 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• I think this is part of your work at home business
    Anonymous

• u could always sell it on craigslist too.
    Anonymous

• Anything that is delivered to your home, even by mistake, is legally yours.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 12:06 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• To be SAFE...check with ATF. You don't want to get arrested for trying to make a few bucks. It's probably fine, but play it safe nonetheless.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:10 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• Sell away baby! It's all good! It's a gift. It's yours. Free to do with what you want!!

Reener

Answer by Reener at 8:19 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• as long as you dont sell it to anyone under 21. yes i know that smoking age is 18 but look at all the smoking adds it always says 21. so i would do the 21 age to cover your but
    Anonymous