Ha HA!

Do you read all of the answers before you post? Or do you post, then read the answers? I do the latter. omg sometimes I can't believe some of the answers after I read....(IE the what would you do if you saw a baby in a car question!!!)

prettyrayray

Asked by prettyrayray at 9:35 PM on Mar. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol..sometimes i answer and then read the posts becuase there are so many..but then thats where a million comments in a row come from because now i have something to say to the comments.lol
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 9:38 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• I do both. Depends on the amount of answers and the type of question.
    foreverb3

Answer by foreverb3 at 9:39 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• It's just that I answer honestly...I don't look at the mass hysteria and agree, I post my answer, then look back if I'm at all curious.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 9:40 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• me reading the other posts before answering doesnt affect my answer
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 9:42 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• If there are like 500 answers then I just post my answer and read what's on the first and last page! Ha that's so lazy right? If it's really interesting I'll go through them...
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:42 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• If the question isn't mine and has over 11 answers i don't answer it at all just because I won't read all the answers and I don't want to say the exact same thing 20 other people did.
    It is lazy I know, but I am a self professed lazy beotch.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 9:49 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• I normally read the answers first...which is funny cause I didn't this time!!!
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 9:57 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• If I don't think I'm going to answer but I wanna see what other people have said than I read the answers first and then sometimes something pops into my head so I add my own opinion. But if it's a question when I'm like "ohh!! I know!!" than I usually just post right away lol.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 10:12 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• i usally answer first then read all the answers..
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 10:19 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• I do it both ways depending on the question, the first few answers I see, and how many pages of answers there are...lol.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:45 AM on Mar. 9, 2009