• In the Spotlight:

I'm 8th mnths pregnant went into early labor. They stopped the labor and released me. However they told me NO STRESS I have two toddlers any ideas how to pull that off?

hot-mama86

Asked by hot-mama86 at 9:36 PM on Mar. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Don't you just love that? I tore a muscle in my side and the doctor told me I needed at LEAST two days of full rest to help it heal, yeah ok tell my dd that! I just had to have relatives help me out as much as possible. So call up some family or friends and round up all of the help you can get!
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 9:42 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• i agree w pp..try and see if any family or friends will help you out..im also 8months preggo..well 8 1/2..and i have 2 toddlers..2 1/2 and 3 1/2..i know how Stressed out you can be..how old are your little ones?
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 1:45 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• My little ones are 31/2 and 2
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 7:25 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• All those people who have said "If you need anything, let me know", well Let them know! If you don't have anyone who can help then maybe you can section the house into one room with some baby gates and lay on the couch or color with the kids or some other quiet activity where you don't have to move around too much.
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 11:20 PM on Mar. 9, 2009