Does your hubby keep the fishing worms in the fridge next to your mayo?

Mine does.

lstrickland

Asked by lstrickland at 9:37 PM on Mar. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• oh heck yeah. there are mornings where i have opened the fridge the find squid heads, worms, sand fleas....... It really doesn't bother me though. he just knows that they better be in tight containers. And then You open the freezer to find Pounds and Pounds of deer meat. GEEZE.
    JacquiV

Answer by JacquiV at 11:15 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• Eeeew!!! You just made me glad my husband doesn't fish! But he has other gross habits so I don't feel superior or anything! LOL!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:39 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• lol I used to when I had time to fish. As long as they were in a tightly sealed jar it didn't bother me.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 9:40 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• Nope they are leeches and I keep them in my fridge. I love to fish! And they are next to the mustard!lol
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 9:43 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• Leeches creep me out as bad as blood worms do, but i keep my fishing worms in the flimsy plastic container they come in and i just put them in the crisper along with the coffee grounds and tortilla shells.
    FinleyFirst

Answer by FinleyFirst at 9:46 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• *sigh* yes...yes he does...
    mommyhedden

Answer by mommyhedden at 9:53 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• Noooo, he put them in the kitchen cabinet and they were crawling all over the floor the next morning....
    Macysheryl

Answer by Macysheryl at 9:55 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• Not my hubby....I do.
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 9:56 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• we always kept them in the other fridge out in the garage..........the one that was just keep extras and can drinks and bottled water in.................
    Anonymous

• Yes he does. Once, I open the fridge and the didnt have the lid on good and there were worms in the fridge. SO from now on, he has kept them in a specific drawer. Ew.
    JmgBlair

Answer by JmgBlair at 10:04 PM on Mar. 8, 2009