What's the most embarrasing thing that ever happened to you?

While at the doctor I was told to urinate in a cup to take a pregnancy test. Since there were hardly anyone there I decided NOT to go into a stall but just do it by the door. As soon as I started urinating someone walked in. I was so embarrassed and ashamed. I told the lady I was sorry for embarrasment. I still dont know today why in the HELL i just didnt go into one of the stalls. Any-whoo I was pregnant LOL :P

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:47 PM on Mar. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• In high school I farted in a hospital room while visiting a boyfriend's father who had just had a major anxiety attack. It was an accident, I didn't even see it coming!! I was sooo embarrassed. His whole family was there. They all just stood there in silence for a minute as if trying to decide whether or not to acknowledge it. Then they all busted up laughing at once!!! I thought I would die of embarrassment... The bright side is that it sure lightened everyone's mood!
    Anonymous

• One day while waiting on the city a boy approached me and asked was I going through hard times and how he can buy me anything I needed. I just blew it off as if this was a just someone trying to get my number. Then once I got to where I was going I went to the bathroom and noticed this BIG whole in my panties and the panties had ripped from the waist (top part of the panties) then i realized that was what the boy was referring to. I couldnt believe i walked around all day and no one said anything.
    Anonymous

• This is going to be too much information but I must tell this story. While having sex with my boyfriend. While he was in the back he went to rub on my but and noticed something white and it was tissue between my butt cheeks. He said he should fire me meaning break up with me. I was speechless.
    Anonymous

• In seventh grade I rode (the city bus) all the way to school with the back of my dress tucked in the back of my pantyhose. No one said anything until I was standing in the school yard and a girl from another class told me. I was soo embarrassed. Puberty sucks :)
    Anonymous

• These are too funny! I actually just had this one happen to me last week: I teach and was talking to another adult in my room about the center activity she would be running. As I was talking, I was walking backwards to put something down on my desk. Just then I felt something against the backs of my ankles and before I knew it, I was falling flat on my butt! I fell over a student who was laying on the ground for one of his activities. Thankfully neither of us were hurt, but it was embarrassing!
    Anonymous

• I was in 5th grade, sitting at the front of the class being bored out of my mind during a geography lesson. My pencil fell off of my desk and when I reached over to pick it up, the teacher called on me to answer a question and right at that same moment...I farted. The girl sitting next to me made a face, said EWWW, did you just fart? I didn't know the answer to the teacher's question and I replied to the girl "NO...it was my SHOE" which was a lie. I was mortified!
    Anonymous

• I was in high school and was freshly dating my now husband. His family invited me over for dinner and they're non-traditional so we were eating on t.v. trays in the living room. I piled my plate high with the yummy spaghetti, salad, bread, etc. and just as I was about to eat my 3rd or 4th bite, I decided to cross my legs, which caused me to bump the t.v. tray, which resulted in my plate of food and the drink and the tray to go flying forward and everything was dumped onto their carpet! Everyone stared at me and then my now father in law just busted up laughing. I was as red as a beet!
    Anonymous

• My jr year of high school i was warming my hands in hot water (my schools heating system was in another state wasnt on often) and i moved to fast and water got all over the front of my pants and it looked like i pissed myself and it was 2 periods till school let out and i had to walk in front of the entire school to my ex boyfriends car looking like i pissed myself
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 11:33 PM on Mar. 8, 2009