AF is 3 days late. got a faint positive yesterday. when should i call dr. for blood test? have been trying for one year and still in shock AF isnt here.

MsBBDZ

Asked by MsBBDZ at 10:18 PM on Mar. 8, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I would call tomorrow any positive even a faint one is considered positive I believe. so congrats
    babyspots17

Answer by babyspots17 at 10:22 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• A line is a line. Congrats! It took awhile for it to sink in for me, as I recall. I never got a blood test to confirm. I had my first appointment at 8 weeks.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 10:30 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!! Will do. I'm so excited i'm shaking. I don't know either of you and this is my first time on one of these chatting sites (usually I just read them) and you just made me feel like a million bucks! God Bless you!
    MsBBDZ

Answer by MsBBDZ at 10:41 PM on Mar. 8, 2009