What are some kid tv shows that yall think are weird?

I can't believe some of the shows they come up with now on Disney and Nick. I think the weirdest is Yo Gabba.

What are some shows that yall think are weird?

and What show does your child like the most?

My daughter loves Mickey Mouse.

http://www.ILuvWhatIDo.com/

cstewart0402

Asked by cstewart0402 at 10:24 PM on Mar. 8, 2009 in General Parenting

• In the Night Garden- what a crazy acid trip of a show! My 2 year old thinks it's great, though!
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 10:29 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• Yo Gabba Gabba is crazy! There is one on PBS called big green Rabbit that is just creepy. I don't know why, but something about it just gives me the heebies.
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 10:33 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• Yo Gabba Gabba The Wiggles Wow Wow Wubzy uhhhh Doodlebops and every show on Noggin
    DessaG20

Answer by DessaG20 at 11:03 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• Yo Gabba Gabba for sure. I can't think of any other weird ones my kids watch. They love Mickey's Playhouse, Little Einsteins and Imagination Movers.
    MommyAddie

Answer by MommyAddie at 2:19 AM on Mar. 9, 2009