Who on CM likes

the feeling of a just cleaned house?
I just did my spring cleaning today.. opened all the windows all day, air out the rooms, washed all the bedding,towels scrubbed down my LO crib and her toys (I do all of this every 3 days but still haha)..
And I'm now sitting here, tired but happy with a nice hot cup of coffee, clean LO sleeping in bed and enjoying the smell of freashend rooms and pine-sol.
*sigh*
Do you love the smell of a just cleaned house?

DesignerMom0801

Asked by DesignerMom0801 at 10:26 PM on Mar. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes. I love it :) I really need to do somethin spring cleaning myself. My family is coming up from Ohio in a couple weeks and I want a perfect house. Why does spring cleaning seem so fun? lol
    JmgBlair

Answer by JmgBlair at 10:27 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• lol I think it's the fact your welcoming in the new season.. nice flowers and the end of snow lol
    DesignerMom0801

Answer by DesignerMom0801 at 10:28 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• lol sadly, you house isn't as clean as you think... i wish you lived near me... i sell (complete home cleaning units).. a.k.a. a kirby sentria...and what i do is go around and have people clean and then show them there house isnt clean, like they think....pretty disturbing

but on the other note... i know what you mean, it does feel good....
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 10:30 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• haha omg I know what you mean.. I'm actually glad I don't know hahaha I'm "one of those moms" hahaha
    bleach is my bestfriend hahahaha
    ESPECIALLY on fabrics lol
    DesignerMom0801

Answer by DesignerMom0801 at 10:34 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• A just cleaned house is the best. I try to pick up throughout the week but I only get two days off so in that time I usually try to get everything looking perfect again, even though my SO will have it torn up within a few days again. But its nice. Oh and by the way what is LO?
    ashtonjames

Answer by ashtonjames at 10:37 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• LO means little one.... i think...
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 10:37 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• I did the same thing this weekend. After being sick for almost 2 weeks and doing NOTHING.... I got bit by the spring cleaning bug big time!! LOL
    Scrubbed and cleaned and at the end of the day I felt so GOOD! Of course my 2 year old got out a whole bunch more toys in the living room while I was working in other rooms, but that happens lol
    stykir

Answer by stykir at 10:39 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• yea LO is little one haha
    there are so many of these short forms on here
    DesignerMom0801

Answer by DesignerMom0801 at 10:39 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• I think I'm gonna do it in a few days.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 10:41 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• We have been doing that for almost a week. The deep, get on your hands and knees--kill all the dust jack rabbits and wash the dog ---We still are not finished ,but, boy then that happens, I am drinking enough margaritas to make me see real dust jack rabbits
    emme1964

Answer by emme1964 at 10:49 PM on Mar. 8, 2009