What is the most

interesting book you've managed to read a few pages of lately?

Looknig for something new to read..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:27 PM on Mar. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• my fav. book is "A Child Called It" it has 3 parts.... its very sad tho...made me cry and based on a true story...
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 10:34 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• Dean Koontz. Odd hours.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 10:40 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• I Dare You, by Joyce Meyer. Also, wrapping up the 2nd time through the Love Dare..
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 10:43 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• I also loved the Dave Peltzer (sp?) books, his brother also wrote one that was really good.
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 10:49 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• I am reading a book on South Carolina--from 1620-1930--Very, very interesting.

For fun, I am reading the book---Faking Grace--cute, sweet and I don't have to think
    emme1964

Answer by emme1964 at 10:52 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• Anything by Karen Kingsbury
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 10:53 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• just finished re-reading the dark tower series (King), and Human factors in Air Transport design (circa 1947)- for shits and giggles- was truly interesting to see how much flight has evolved since then... wow, the engineer is creeping out... ima get back to some sci-fi now. anf you always have to have the childrens pick of the week, which was "Theres a hair in my dirt!", i don't remember the author, it's worth reading though!
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 11:03 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• Me & Emma by Elizabeth Flock
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 11:07 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• From the Corner of His Eye, Lightning, One Door Away From Heaven. Lovely books by Dean Koontz. Oh, and if you haven't read the Twilight series, yet (what's wrong with you? LOL) that's always a great choice.
    chavela_carlita

Answer by chavela_carlita at 11:15 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• I love to read romance novels and am always looking for those that were printed years ago and then go on sale.
    Right now I am reading "Secrets of the Wolf" by Saranne Dawson.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:29 AM on Mar. 9, 2009