What did you and your family do today?

Me and my DD went for a nice long walk in the fresh air, made some oatmeal chocolate chip cookies, played Barbies, made a fort, made some tacos for supper, DH and DD had a tea party while I cleaned the kitchen, DD had a bath and off to bed. Now DH is reading the paper, and I'm enjoying some computer games and conversation with you ladies :)

What did you and your family do today?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:32 PM on Mar. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i was working all day today trying to book apointments... had the baby out for a little while... my husband is working a super late shift.. i am super tired and still have to clean up and cook for him...
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 10:33 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• We cleaned our vehicales, put a new fuel sensing unit on my truck, cleaned around the house some, got rid of the old hot water heater, palyed outside all day, then went to night church, then ate a great dinner hubby cooked.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 10:35 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• We went to a basketball game then went swimming.
    foreverof4

Answer by foreverof4 at 10:39 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• cleaned house hahahahaha
    and made supper for my awesome in-laws.
    They brought over their new puppy, 2 months old an australian shepard collie mix named molly.. shes is the cutest thing, and my DD of 7 months looooved her
    DesignerMom0801

Answer by DesignerMom0801 at 10:41 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• Grocery shopping with hubby-sometimes it's just easier to go alone!- then took DS to goalie training 45 minutes away for an hour session,get there 30 minutes before start time so it takes 4 hours of the day,came home and made diner, DS did homework- isn't that the best time to do HW Sunday night?- while I went out for the stuff they didn't have at the first store.
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 10:48 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• I went to a baby shower with my sister and dd. There were like 6 babies there, it was fun. Then after the shower, we went to my sisters for dinner and chilled and watched some tv. I just got home about a half hour ago. It wasn't warm like the forecast had said though. It was chilly and rainy all day. It was still a great time.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 10:51 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• i made pancakes for my step kids and their cousins who had stayed the night. helped my step kids get dressed so they could go play outside. got myself dressed and went to work. my kids played outside with their cousins until their mom's picked them up. my SKs BM picked them up between 1230 and 1. I got home from work around....330/4pm. My SO went and helped his BIL get a TV. Then my SILs all came over and we ate grilled chicken (since it was so nice out) with roasted potatoes and corn. i played with my baby girl. We went outside for a little bit, sang songs, walked from the living room to the kitchen (she was holding my hands...she is only 8 months), and she went to bed about 20 minutes after everyone made their way home. Oh, and we had brownies too. now we are watching House and I am playing on here.
    aly38914290

Answer by aly38914290 at 10:56 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• I worked all day, and it was pouring all day long, so after work I just spent qualitiy time with my baby at home then made supper for me and my so.
    ashtonjames

Answer by ashtonjames at 11:00 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• We went to church, came home and ate and went back to church for the evening service then came home and ate supper then put the kids to bed.
    mom2boys1997

Answer by mom2boys1997 at 11:02 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• I took the kids to McDonald's, then we went home and danced around the house until it was bedtime. Now they're sleeping. And I am soon to follow!
    chavela_carlita

Answer by chavela_carlita at 11:13 PM on Mar. 8, 2009