What do you think this means? TMI

Well I offered the thought of dressing as different girls for my DH, wigs outfits, different names the whole nine yards due to our sex life being a little dull. Previously he's cheated on me at the beginnig of our realtionship, we worked it out and have been together for 6 years now. Well when I offered the idea he flat out said "No, I"m not going to do that, it's weird." and I asked why and he just kept telling me it was weird, got mad at me and walked out of the room. He even slept on the couch that night! I asked him if anything was wrong, or if he maybe cheated again, and he said no and looked very sad. I know he's not lying to me because I'll go to his work randomly to drop off lunch or break up his day by bringing our daughter to say hi and he's always there, working. I'm a bit confused, I mean if he was uncomfortable all he had to do was say that..and it makes me feel silly..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:52 PM on Mar. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• Maybe it's something "she" did for him or he caught his mom doing or something that caused him to not want to associate you with it. I wouldn't push it.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:05 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• Maybe he feels hurt because he feels that you don't trust him.
    Anonymous

• Dressing up as a different girl would make him feel like he's cheating again. If he suggessted that you dressed up as a different girl during sex, would you be ok with it or would you think he's cheating again? Anyways, your suggestion might be harmless but to him it might be temptation that he's been trying to control because he loves you. It's like offering beer to a recovering aloholic. Let it go and suggest something else..like having sex in pubiic..
    Anonymous

• I believe the anon above me said it best.

clapping

I would let it go, there are other ways to spice up the sex life.  I know last night me and SO did a strip tease for eachother.. was such a TURN on. We remained ourselves, but modeled and stripped for eachother.

xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:56 AM on Mar. 9, 2009