Oh the possiblities.

I seem to think that it's not ok to live in the same place for your whole life,but i miss home. I live an hour and a half away from where i grew up and I'm moving back this summer. ( moved for college and i'm transfering). I guess my problem is i feel like a failure for moving back. Like I couldn't make it on my own or something. Even though the town is bigger and I'm going to a better school up there. I'm for sure moving back but part of me wants to stay where I am. I just don't know if i'm going to be any happier moving back when I feel like this.

sarapurser

Asked by sarapurser at 10:58 PM on Mar. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i know exactly how you feel. i want to go to school in texas and be with my SO and live there, but i know i will miss home and i feel that if i were to move back id be a failure. just like u said. i think if u move back bc u love ur hometown then its not bein a failure. if u move back bc u dont have a job u cant pay for anything and what not..then yeah haha. if u move back and u dont like it u can always move back where u were! :)
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 11:21 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• I was a military brat, so I don't even have a hometown. Are you moving with parents or just back to the town? It's just a place, it shouldnt' make you feel like a failure.
    coutterhill

Answer by coutterhill at 11:44 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• Just back to the town....and i have a better shot of getting a better job up there and there's more to do and what not.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 11:50 PM on Mar. 8, 2009