6 more weeks but...

I'm ready to have this baby NOW!

Is that bad? What can I do to help? I know it's good for him to stay there as long as he can, but I'm getting frustrated now that the weather is warming up and I can't go outside and do the things I normally would, such as the fact that I have two fillies in the pasture that need broke... I can't even go out to catch them yet, and I could have them done and riding around great in 6 weeks!

What do I do? How can I get my mind off of it? Anyone else feel this way?

matobe

Asked by matobe at 11:02 PM on Mar. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• oh yeah, i was ready. just find things to keep you busy. we were moving toward the end of my pregnancy and i had my two step kids to keep track of. we went to lots of library events to keep us busy.
    aly38914290

Answer by aly38914290 at 11:04 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• Try to keep busy. Walk and have sex that will help ripen your cervix and such, but I wouldnt recomend trying anythign to self induce.
    ashtonjames

Answer by ashtonjames at 11:08 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• Honey I felt the same way I was completly miserable a few weeks ago!! I was to the point where I was crying, but just remember that your if you had your baby right now it wouldnt be as healthy as it would be if you waited. I just kept telling myself that I would rather be miserable than have my baby suffering in the NICU, I already had 1 baby have to stay in there for 2 weeks and it wasn't fun. I had to leave him there and go home and it was horrible! Now I am 36weeks and time is going to fast and I feel like I'm not ready! Just keep yourself busy and keep in mind that you want your baby to as healthy as he/she can be! Good luck you really don't have that much longer to go!
    PrOuDmOmMy1011

Answer by PrOuDmOmMy1011 at 11:12 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• everyone goes through it!! do as much as possible!! plan things for everyday, even if its something simple like going out to lunch, or plan a day that you will clean and so on. that way you have something that youre constantly looking forward to. this will help to pass the time. Dont do anything yet to self induce, its still way too early for that peanut. just keep reminding yourself, that as hard as it is to wait for these next few weeks, it is the best possible thing. the time will pass and before you know it that baby will be a year old. congrats!
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 11:14 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• Get all the rest you can before the baby gets here . Because you will get next to no sleep!
    JmgBlair

Answer by JmgBlair at 11:22 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• Ohh yesss... I WANTED that baby OUT when I was 37 weeks or so. Tying my shoes was an exausting effort...forget about breaking two fillies right now, take the time and pamper yourself. It'll make you feel a little bit better.

But, in all honesty...I'm glad I went full term. My reward is a perfectly healthy baby girl.

Don't fret, buns almost done. ^_^

And like Ms. JmgBlair said...rest rest rest...oh I miss being able to rest whenever I feel like it. And Cherish the sleep you do get. You'll be getting less very shortly. ~_^ Good luck.
    Anjeey

Answer by Anjeey at 12:16 AM on Mar. 9, 2009