I'm in the market for a good double stroller, any suggestions?

I've been searching for some time and the only one that fits my needs is too pricey. You can see a picture of it here :

http://www.cafemom.com/journals/read/1415225/The_Double_Stroller_Search

Any advice on a lightweight double jogging stroller?

julipickle2

Asked by julipickle2 at 11:03 PM on Mar. 8, 2009 in Shopping

• The original double jogger is lightweight I think it's Joggeroo but I bought an In Step Safari II that has been great to cart my kids around. We walk a ton and it's been really sturdy. It's not good for jogging nor is it lightweight but it was affordable and we've had it for years.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:19 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• wait till summer time and go rummaging.It will get you out of the house and you might find a good deal on one.My mom brought mine for 20 bucks and its in good shape.
    Nikki_91510

Answer by Nikki_91510 at 11:52 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• I have that stroller and it is the best! Beyond words really. I didn't splurge when I had my first kiddo and wound up with 3 different strollers to use based on various needs (ie. jogging, etc.). When #2 came along this was my choice!

There are stroller boards you can join on Yahoo that buy/sell/trade strollers at the drop of a hat and I'd also suggest looking on craigslist. They are posted there quite a bit, esp in larger metro areas. If you do a google search for phil & ted + craigslist (don't limit the area) all postings for the US will show. Most sellers are willing to ship it to you for postage. Also check consignment stores in the ritzier parts of town.
    blogginmomma

Answer by blogginmomma at 11:05 PM on Mar. 9, 2009