Did you see 20/20 last night?

Did you see the part about Small Smiles Dental Clinic? I used to work at one PLEASE whatever you do, DO NOT TAKE YOUR CHILDREN TO ONE!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:13 PM on Mar. 8, 2009 in General Parenting

• I saw that! It was terrible. I would have left the second they told me I couldn't go in with my child. My kids don't see a Dr., Dentist or anyone else without me... ever! And stuff like this is why!!!

BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 11:57 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• why i missed it what happened
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 11:14 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• Someone posted the segment in their journal, it is in the popular journals section right now. I watched about half of it and I was in tears I couldn't imagine my son going threw that, it would be horrible.
    Amelora

Answer by Amelora at 11:16 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• oh hell no there is no way i would have left with my child when they told me i couldnt go back there with them
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 11:22 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• what happened?
    Anonymous

• omg i just read the story that is so horrible if i was one of those parents i would so sue the company. thats abuse
    Anonymous

• Go to U Tube and watch the video, that shit really happens

Anonymous

• I worked at a Small Smiles and everything shown on 20/20 last night happened when I worked there, No joke ladies! Have youseen that show dirty jobs, yeah well that dude hasn't seen dirty until he was worked for this company!

lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 11:41 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• Any parent who isn't allowed to be in the room with their child should know better....it is sort of a giant red flag yelling NOT A GOOD THING...yes, flags do yell:)
    PROGENITOR

Answer by PROGENITOR at 12:45 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• oh yes i was devistated i could not believe that,if my dentists said i was not able to go back with my child we would go somewhere else,I cant imagine what those parents went through.IT made me sick to my stomach to watch it so heart breaking.I am sure it was hard for you working there.Howd you do it?them poor inicent children.
    proudmom34

Answer by proudmom34 at 6:33 AM on Mar. 9, 2009