Coffee?

can coffee really help you lose weight?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:13 PM on Mar. 8, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Well it fills you up so maybe you'll eat less, but like burn off weight, NO I drink almost 2 pots a day and don't lose weight from it.
    Anonymous

• coffee does not help you lose weight...lots and lots of water will...esp b/c coffee has unnecessary calories- tea is a lot better and is an actual appetite suppresant
    lexi8622

Answer by lexi8622 at 12:01 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• Coffee is a laxative. If you aren't used to drinking coffee you'll probably poop a lot after your first cup. For me, I drink coffee so much that it's not until after my second or third cup that I have to go but it does help me not eat so much in the morning but I don't drink it for any other reason except for the fact that it's a habit
    Parkers_Mommy8

Answer by Parkers_Mommy8 at 2:50 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• YES it keeps me from eating i have like 6 cups of day so i dont snack, i just eat very helathy, and drink ALOT of coffee, it helps kep my weight down, im a size 2
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:59 AM on Mar. 9, 2009