What Does This Dream Mean?

I had a dream that my now school age daughter was a baby and that I was stressed out from life in general. In this dream, she wouldn't stop crying, so I put my hand over her mouth and nose and told her to breath deep and sleep, which ended up in me killing her.
Now, I love my daughter with all I have inside me and this dream really freaked me out. I would never harm my children like that, but it has made me feel scared for some reason, as well as extremely guilty.
What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:16 PM on Mar. 8, 2009 in Health

• I had a similar dream plus visions (only once). My son was under a year and very colicky. I think it means you are stressed out or tired (could be for many reasons) but raising our precious babies is hard work. Don't worry about it, it's no reflection of you and you won't hurt your kid. My kid is now 5 and just fine!
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:21 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• death in a dream means change. My gut reaction is you are frustrated about something in your life and you are looking for a way to change that. It could be something your daughter is doing, but most likely your subconscious just chose her as the character because you are very close to her.

I'm just a believer that dreams tell you something about your life sometimes.
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 11:25 PM on Mar. 8, 2009