Has anyone else heard that they have found a cure for AIDS?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:38 PM on Mar. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Actually, I watched a show and it said it is a man made disease, but they said it was to kill homosexual men. Disgusting, I know. The world is sick. Imagine if they did find a cure . . . the population would be through the roof. Not that I wouldn't be in favor of a cure, just saying.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 12:08 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• Yeah, they found a cure on South Park, you ingest a lot of money.
    Anonymous

• LOL. Dh said he heard that they found a cure using stem cells. Has anyone else heard this?
    Anonymous

• I doubt it, there is too much money to be made off of diseases for anyone to find cures.
    Anonymous

• Nope but I DID hear they have found a cure for the common cold, and considering there aren't any cures for ANY viruses, including the cold, this is a major break through. I'm sure AIDS could ery well happen in our lifetime.
    BLoNdIe121679

Answer by BLoNdIe121679 at 11:45 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• *very*
    BLoNdIe121679

• No, what he probably heard was that Obama changed the policy on stem cell research. There is no cure for AIDS.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 11:46 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• I agree with Anon 11:45pm, with all the research thats been done they should have found the cure by now, there is way to much money to be made without a cure, I don't think they will "find" one anytime soon.
    Anonymous

• aids is a genetically engineered disease which was created as a genocide to kill people in Africa.
    Anonymous

• "aids is a genetically engineered disease which was created as a genocide to kill people in Africa"

Now this i did not know wow
    mommam58122

Answer by mommam58122 at 11:59 PM on Mar. 8, 2009