Am I pregnant?

Ok I understand that this site is for you know moms and moms to be.. I really have a dilemma. Im 17 I have real bad cramps in my lower stomach and really dizzy and sick feeling. My boobs are real swelled and I lost my appetite and now I eat non stop. please help.. o and I had unprotected sex and I have a great sense of smell now

mommyat17576

Asked by mommyat17576 at 11:40 PM on Mar. 8, 2009 in Teens (13-17)

• If you had unprotected sex, you could be pregnant. No one here is going to be able to tell you for sure. The symptoms of pregnancy are also the symptoms of dozens of other diseases and medical conditions. Take a pregnancy test.
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 11:43 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• take a test....

you could just be getting ready to start. or you could be pregnant. no one on here is going to tell you anything different.

if you dont trust at home tests (which do work), go to the doctor or planned parenthood and get tested.
    aly38914290

Answer by aly38914290 at 11:44 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• id take a test thats the only way to know
    Anonymous

• Take a test to know for sure because anytime you have sex there is always a chance of getting pregnant, I've been there before... I'm 18 with a 14 month old... anyway good luck I hope no one starts bashing you just cause your 17.
    prettymama0607

Answer by prettymama0607 at 11:50 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• Those are signs of pregnancy. First off are you late if yes how late? If no that doesn't mean much I had 2 cycles with all of my pregnancies. I also know some one who had theres all the way through. 2nd have you taken a test. If yes it's possible it's wrong but it helps elimination. When is your normal cycle date start and stop. If you are still having it is it irregular. How long ago was the unpretected sex? Are you really tired lately? Moody? Or having unusual cravings? Let me know these answers I'll tell you what I think. However I am not a doctor but I am usual right on answering this question. If you are though what are you gonna do? Will the daddy help? What of your parents. I ask out of concern. For both you and the baby. If your are and need a friend to talk to I'm available I know how hard it can be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 11:52 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• You need to take a test.
    If you had unprotected sex... at any time in the last month .. then yes.. you could be pregnant.
    mommyofAurora

Answer by mommyofAurora at 11:53 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• oh no the same thing happened to me! and I just got my period today. all i can tell you is take a test and use a condom.
    Anonymous

• You should take a test and get proper care if you are pregnant. (Don't go to Planned Parenthood though.) You can be a good mother even if you are 17. My grandma got married at 16 and had a baby when she was 17--my mother. Even if your test is negative, I think you should still go to a trusted doctor and explain your symtoms. Don't let anyone push you into an abortion.
    I never shame or crab at a young mother. The choice has already been made, and you will get a beautiful baby out of it, if all goes well.
    momo8child

Answer by momo8child at 12:02 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• go to a free teen clinc they can test for you with out parents needing too know
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:48 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• Yes, they are signs of being pregnant.

To know for sure you need to take a test and make sure you go to the doctor to check yourself out.

It could be numerous of things.

Good Luck
    Elizabeth1837

Answer by Elizabeth1837 at 8:58 PM on Mar. 9, 2009