Cavities in my front teeth

They are eating my teeth, litterally. No pain. I had beautiful teeth till i got pregnant with number one... and now with number two they are getting worse, it ate a whole side of my front tooth.. it looks like i have a big gap..
help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:54 PM on Mar. 8, 2009 in Health

• There's nothing we can do for you. You need a dentist, hon.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 11:56 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• Also you cant see them in the front unless your looking at them from the sides.. it looks like i took a drill and just put a whole there, but if you look from the inside out.. my teeth are all black and gross
    Anonymous

• I mean can that be caused by pregnancy?
    Anonymous

• Pregnancy can cause or worsen dental problems, yes. But the decay you're describing sounds pretty severe.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 11:58 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• If you can see a dentist, do so. If you're not a meth user, try a flouride toothpaste or ask the dentist for the prescription stuff Periomed. i'd get it looked at though. Take vitamin D and also Tums as a calcium supplement.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:05 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• I dont have insurance so that wouldnt be an option, are they going to pull them? and no im not a meth user
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:09 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• Decay that is left unchecked WILL make you extremely ill, and that will be a heck of a lot more expensive than getting it taken care of now.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 12:14 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• A dentist can work with you on a payment plan. I would highly suggest going. I had a tooth like that and I refused to go to the dentist. Until i ended up in the ER. I had an abscess the size of almost my whole mouth. If it gets bad enough you could very sick.

Alexsmom04

Answer by Alexsmom04 at 2:48 AM on Mar. 9, 2009