WHAT DO U THINK IS A GOOD SEX LIFE...PLEASE HELP

IDO ALL THAT I CAN ...I'M STARTING 2 GIVE UP....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:58 PM on Mar. 8, 2009 in About CafeMom

• I'm not clear on what the problem is? Not enough? Not good?
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 11:59 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• I have sex with my DH once or twice a week and we are both fine with it. We're just busy with life and kids but it's enough. What is the issue?
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 12:07 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• Everyone is different, I can tell you that my ex husband and I had terrible sex about 6 times over the course of 8 years! I thought it was ok to be in a sexless marraige. Post divorce, my current boyfirend and I have GREAT sex,. What is great sex? When you can't wait to be with the person, when even if you are not quite in the mood, he starts to touch you in the right spots and you get in the mood. Great sex is when he understands that you are not like a man and it takes a while to rev you up and he has the patience to figure out how to get you there, I realize now how important sex is in a relationship, it is the ultimate release and shows great intimacy between two people. Men need sex for many of the same and for different reasons, it allows them to feel love and express love. I hope this answers your question. Oh and yes, it does die down somewhat after about a year or so, but it still should be great!
    ADi0221

Answer by ADi0221 at 7:50 AM on Mar. 9, 2009