How many of your like...

to have anal sex? My husband and I have been together over 8 years and just tried it the other night. Its crazy, but its wasnt as bad as I thought it would be, in the aspect of being painful. I acutally enjoyed it :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:07 AM on Mar. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• EWWW... not me! I more into getting stuff out of there, not putting it in!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:13 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• Its one of those things that I def wouldnt do everyday lol
    JmgBlair

Answer by JmgBlair at 12:16 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• ive tried it more than 1 occasion. Its not as bad but unfortunately for him I DO have to drunk lol otherwise it does hurt
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:27 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• OOOOUUUCCHIES
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 12:44 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• I have always been curious but have so far been afraid to try it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:52 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• I've done it.. At first I was like most girls.. NO NO NEVER ME.. and finally one night I just agreed to it.. it hurt a little, but wasn't all that bad. Definitely not my favorite, but I know after I had my daughter, and we couldn't have "sex".. well you know how it is.. 3 weeks later we wanted to, hurt to much going the right way.. we couldn't even get it in.. so after about a 1/2 hour we decided on anal.. and at least we both got some relieve sexually.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:23 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• it hurts and why do we have to give in to a man, when the vagina is the right place to stick penises in..
    my bottom is an outtie not an innie , when my hubbys goes for that area i feel like im been raped not haveing sex, its not normal and only men with homesexual tendencies myust want that yukkkkkkkkkkk and owieeeeeeeeeeeee
    pinky91

Answer by pinky91 at 1:27 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• I like it.I t feels good to me my husband and I probably do it once a month.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:57 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• We have done it a few times. I didn't get anything out of it. It didn't hurt so bad that I made him stop, but it didn't feel good. He felt bad afterwards, and doesn't like to make me so uncomfortable.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:43 AM on Mar. 9, 2009