SEX - WHEN ARE MEN GOING TO LEARN?

Why is it so difficult for men to understand that GOOD SEX COMES FROM GOOD LOVING SKILLS AND NOT FROM GOOD LOOKS?

That a hard rock body is not all there is to be and pursue in bed? That you can look as good as you want but if you are as ignorant as a cave man with regards to making love to a woman or as selfish/self-centered as one of Hollywood stars looking good will not be enough to have a mutually satisfactory sex life?! One need skills to be a good lover and those skills are to be learned and developed!

I am not going to deny the multiple benefits of being and staying fit, as a matter of fact, I am proving true that staying fit contributes not only to a healthy mind, but a healthy life in general. However, there is way more to sex than just the body and, with rare exceptions, men wrongly assume looking good/having much equals good sex tsk tsk tsk. When are they going to get over themselves and seek the knowledge?

Braveheart09

Asked by Braveheart09 at 12:14 AM on Mar. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• lol my guess is never!
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 12:18 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• when pigs fly :)
    JmgBlair

Answer by JmgBlair at 12:20 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• didnt you knowthere is a difference between sex and love thats what my hubbys says butthole!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:15 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• Well I'm sorry you've been with men like that.. I think my SO is VERY sexy, and is definitly good in bed. I have been with a guy that was totally fumbly and acted like a total virgin to it, (I think he might have been but was afraid to admit it), but never a guy that acted like he could give it to a woman good, and didn't deliver. Normally I can tell that kind of guy a mile away. You can still find a good looking guy that knows how to make a woman feel sexy and give her an orgasim... you just need to know what to avoid..
    most of the loud, in your face sexy guys.. will give you what you just described.
    The sexy, slick, quiet guy though... they know how to work it.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:28 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• Well my xxhazeldovexx as you can see from the answers you are one of the BLESSED ones, good for you! You may be surprised how very many women married a sexy master of loving arts to find themselves sleeping with their dreams' extreme opposite right after the wedding. How very painful it was to wake up from my dream stuck to such horrible reality until death do us part. I have learned a lot though, sex is definitely not the most important thing in a relationship/marriage. He is so much more and I love him in despite his imperfections. Still marriage is not such without sex and so decided to take the very bold step to balance things out on my own. I told him If I am to exercise and try to fit into the sterotype of beauty your culture infused in your brain as "the only one worthy of desire", I also need you to read and PRACTICE. Communication, communication, communication LOL If it does not work, at least I tried huh?
    Braveheart09

Answer by Braveheart09 at 3:26 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• I don't have that problem with my hubby! But I do know what you mean. I don't think some will ever learn. But that's fine, then us women can just laugh at how NOT good they are. Ignorance is bliss, and those men must be pretty darn blissful!
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 7:41 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• What is their incentive to learn? There is always some young fit woman who will have sex with him so why should they bother? If they are that shallow then find someone else. I spent years not dating bc I had gained weight and thought men only wanted hard bodied babes. Wow was I wrong. I found out Real Men want Real women. Turns out they wanted to date me and be with me bc of who I am not what I look like. That shocked me but I like it. My SO has a rock hard body (military) and I am far from it but he's never said a word about my shape or size. He just likes me for me. That rocks!

Answer by admckenzie at 9:39 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• I think sex has a lot to do with love, I could never "do my thing" until I fell in love with my husband. It's more passionate, more fun, more sexy, more fun....oops I said that already!
    MrsG423

Answer by MrsG423 at 7:49 PM on Mar. 9, 2009