Do youpass up the questions that you have to hit on to read the rest of it? Ex: Did you ever? then you have to click on it to see what it says I usually pass those up

Asked by Anonymous at 12:30 AM on Mar. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No. I actually find questions that have a lot in the title more difficult to read for some reason. I think it is most helpful when they post the point of their question as the main question and then elaborate in the text area. It also makes it easier when searching for already asked/answered questions (IMHO). I don't like it when they type TOO much to read in the text area though.

Answer by NovemberLove at 12:37 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• I agree with NovemberLove

Answer by AdensMommy1107 at 12:41 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• way to be lazy OP

Answer by Anonymous at 12:55 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• I don't pass them up unless I don't have a good answer.

Answer by Pnukey at 12:56 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• i only pass the obvious questions ' am i pregnant?'

Answer by tnteaton at 1:06 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• I agree with Novembe Love. I actually find the way this question is worded more confusing and almost passed it up.

Answer by NorahSethsMommy at 1:07 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• the only questions I don't read, are ones that say (only for *subject here*), that don't apply to me..

or ones that I feel already have an answer due to other good posts

or ones that I have to sit through and re read a few times to even understand what they are asking due to major spelling errors or a lack of a general question..

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:49 AM on Mar. 9, 2009