how ever do women get over jealousy im serious my jealousy has to go or i will loose my man after 23 years

i went to winghouse yetrdy in daytona it was sickning hiw the girls were dressed or undressed , they just asking for trouble is it a mans world or not .

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:47 AM on Mar. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• english please. didn't understand that......
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 12:58 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• does nayone have real jealousy problems ?, i do it hurts so bad so how can i get rid of these feeling s, im losing my hubby because of this ,
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:13 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• She went to Winghouse yesterday and it was sickening how the girls were dressed, or undressed. They are just asking for trouble. Is it a man's world or is it not?
    She's seeking advice on how to get rid of jealousy before it ruins her marriage of 23 years and wants to know how to get rid of those feelings.
    PinkDiamond717

Answer by PinkDiamond717 at 2:08 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• Op, I'd suggest you going to counseling if at all possible, and if the only problem is that you're jealous of your husband looking at attractive or half-dressed women, then I'm sure it stems from your own self-esteem problems. If you can't afford counseling, a lot of churches have counseling for free so you could try there and tell them your problems. I think it would really help. Beauty is only a small fraction of what makes a person.
    PinkDiamond717

Answer by PinkDiamond717 at 2:12 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• Most jealousy is out of insecurity. If you continue to be jealous for no reason you will lose him. You are telling him you think he is a jerk when he has done nothing wrong. It is unfair. This is your problem and you should seek therapy to deal with your insecurities.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:17 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• If you want to get rid of jealousy, try this:
    1) does HE give you any reason to be jealous? I'm not talking about how all these girls are dressed - I'm talking about what HE does. Has he ever cheated on you or anything like that?

If not, then -

2) Remind yourself that NO man can be "taken" from you, he has to WANT to go. If, after 23 yrs, he's not wanted to go, then there's NOTHING that these women can offer that will change his mind.

3) Remind yourself that the only person that can make him WANT to go is YOU - if you accuse him of this, then he's going to think "I have the name, I should play the game", and he's going to think that YOU don't love or respect or trust him enough to have faith in him and his faithfulness, which is going to make him resent you and withdraw from your relationship. YOU will drive HIM away - THEY CANNOT STEAL him!

cont
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 4:36 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• cont

4 Ask yourself, just because you see hot guys, does that mean you're ready to drop your pants and do them? Just because one of them might even flirt with you, does that mean you are incapable of being faithful to your husband - the man that you love? If YOU can be faithful and resist this, because you love your man, then why would you doubt that that SAME man - the one worthy of being loved by you for 23 YEARS, is incapable of being faithful to and loving YOU back?

If you remind yourself of these things, over and over - write them down and read them every day, read them every time you go to the bathroom if you have to - but keep reminding yourself over and over, hopefully, you will "reprogram" yourself to not be so jealous.

Hope this helps! If not, and if nothing else does, I would suggest counseling, because 23 yrs is a long time to throw away over jealousy...

sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 4:41 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• Be confident in who you are. That is how jealousy leaves. It's not about him. It's not about the women. It's about you. Know yourself. Love yourself. If he's put up with you for 23 yrs then I doubt if he's going anywhere. Believe in yourself.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:28 AM on Mar. 9, 2009