any mommys come from pentecostal families???? and do you believe in the rapture????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:48 AM on Mar. 9, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I did and I think god will come for us, but I dont think ppl who do not believe in the pentecostal way will go to hell.
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 12:55 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• I was raised in a pentecostal/baptist family.

I'm now agnostic.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 12:56 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• whats agnostic????
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:02 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• It means you're not sure one way or the other but you're open to the idea of it.
    Anjeey

Answer by Anjeey at 1:07 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• I was raised Baptist but am now pentecostal, Assembly of God. And, yes I believe in the rapture.

BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 1:24 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• Yes I did,, I was raised pentecostal and still am.. Of course I believe in the rapture and it is soon to happen Raise the Lord
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 1:24 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• Not pentecostal, but I do believe in the rapture of all saints, that is those who have accepted Jesus as Lord and Savior.

teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 2:02 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• Yes I believe Iam pentecostal and I believe in the rapture.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:58 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• I am Pentacostal and cannot wait for the Rapture. OP are you ready ? Is Jesus your Lord & Savior? Time is short. Jesus is coming soon and this world is for a RUDE awakening when our Savior comes back!!
    WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 4:38 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• Blessedmommy, I too was raised Baptist,and now belong to the Assembly of God. And, yes, I do believe in the Rapture,and cannot wait for it!
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 8:30 AM on Mar. 9, 2009