Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need info on the new cobra law?

does anyone know if there is a website to sign up for or anything that i need to know?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 12:53 AM on Mar. 9, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

Answers (3)
  • I guess you could just contact cobra but recently I did hear that the gov't would pay 65% for you. Whether that is accurate or in effect currently, I don't know, (sorry)...


    Answer by agentwanda at 2:02 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

  • njmommy2boys

    Answer by njmommy2boys at 9:21 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

  • i am a insurance billing specialist and they have not made it clear on what they are doing. but in the past the cases that i have worked with the cobra law has been a pain in the ass and all dr will not accept you if they know that you have a cobra case. the insurance company will deny the claim so many times. so just be careful and make sure that you contact your insurance company and make sure they are showing you active.


    Answer by twinsnseptember at 11:39 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.