Does anyone ever wonder if they look normal downstairs?

I hate the way mine looks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:54 AM on Mar. 9, 2009 in Health

• Not really, I'm pretty sure I look normal....lol

What do you hate about it?
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 12:56 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• I think the lips hang.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:00 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• Mine looks like a pair of cow tongues fighting..That's why I don't shave. I will trim, but the shaving makes it look worse. My husband says it looks great, but I think any guy will think female genatilia looks great.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:36 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• Oh gosh I used to worry about that all the time...my boyfriend says it is great down there, but it's always hard to tell with guys. My little secret to feel better about myself was to look at porn. I know it sounds weird but it was the only way I could compare you know, It worked though, because I thought if that chic made it into this magazine then I shouldn't feel self conscious at all!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:37 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• I do right now because I know I am not normal. I know something got screwed up during the delivery of my second son but the hospital is refusing to recognize it so I have an appointment with another OB/GYN practice on Monday so I can get this corrected.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 10:33 AM on Mar. 9, 2009