Sex and Periods

Do you forget about sex during your monthly visitor or do you you have sex? If you do have sex, do you still do oral both ways? Details.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:01 AM on Mar. 9, 2009 in Health

• Ew. Oral on a girl who's on her period..? Ewww. We don't have sex during that time of the month, he doesn't like it. I do give him oral to tide him over though.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 1:08 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• my partner and I do sex when ever we want even when I'm on my period, and I do give him oral, funny thing, now that you ask I realize I don't give him oral after he has intercourse with me when I am on my period but I will do it after intercourse if I am not on my period! I like the taste of myself on him, but I never considered tasting my blood. However, he has and once in a while he will go down on me while on my period and I will say "hey I'm on my period!" and he is like "So?" and I get even more excited, but mostly the kind of oral he does is clitoral when I am on my period..he says when I am on my period he likes to get me extremely aroused since my blood is a little stickier for intercourse, and he does do me orally vaginally too, but I don't have much blood. He say's that he mainly tastes my arousal fluids, so I don't mind him going down on me during my period. But I really was surprised at first.
    undercovermomma

Answer by undercovermomma at 1:09 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• what kind of details do you want?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:20 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• throwing up

faithful78

Answer by faithful78 at 1:27 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• I'm surprised at folks being so uncomfortable with sex while on periods. you don't get pregnant for one thing, you have great orgasms, it relieves menstral discomfort, it emotionally is healing when your feeling blue, it is primal, we normally just have normal sex but early in our relationship while I was on my period, we used my blood to write on each other, it was very sexy and erotic moment
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:36 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• I normally don't.. but if I really want it we go in the shower.. it stops there. And I give him oral if he wants it. But he doesn't want anything when I'm on it cause he doesn't think that is right.
    foreveryours66

Answer by foreveryours66 at 1:38 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• I guess I am well matched with my partner, because he is totally thrilling to me, and I am glad that he loves my body so much. One time he grabbed hold of my string and pulled out my tampon and that was so exciting, I only expected to be sensual with him and go down on him, not him do me, and I think this is how come we have such a great sex life and partnership, he doesn't see the female body as gross in any kind of way, at least he doesn't see my body that way.
    undercovermomma

Answer by undercovermomma at 1:40 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• Sex during my period... Yes.
    Oral ... sometimes. It depends on how heavy my cycle is.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:52 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• Yes, we have sex when I'm on my period. And hell no, he doesn't give me oral when I'm on my period.
    Aviators_Wife

Answer by Aviators_Wife at 2:13 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• I was just pregnant and now breastfeeding, so I havent had blood in a long time, but it doesn't stop us! we even do it when I have locha in those early weeks after baby is born!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:35 AM on Mar. 9, 2009