what do do with stinky farts?

I have been farting something fierce for days! is there such thing as a fart remedy or a way to get the smell less stinky?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:23 AM on Mar. 9, 2009 in Health

• its from the food u are eating that makes them smelly
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:27 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• well, what should I eat to fix it? should I do an enema or something? this is going on days and it's kinda embarassing
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:28 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• You need to adjust your diet. Do not eat processed meats (such as lunch meat) or processed starches (white rice, white breads). Our bodies cannot properly digest those types of foods and they end up clinging to our intestinal linings. Excess dairy (like cheese) can also cause horrible gas. You should drastically reduce the amount of soda and alcoholic beverages that you intake.

Bowel movements should be made daily and should be 12-16 inches long and a Golden Brown color. They should have a light odor where the smell dissepates in less than 5 minutes. If you're BMs are anything different than this, especially with excessive gas, you are not eating the right foods and there is not enough fiber in your diet.

In the meantime, try gas-x or beano.
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 1:50 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• 12-16 inch long log!!!! wouldn't that just fill up a toilet bowl! I'll change my diet, but this size poop sounds crazy- are your poops really that big!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:54 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• what should I be eating more of?
    Anonymous

• try beano. Me I would claim them and grin big.
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 8:21 AM on Mar. 9, 2009