AM I PREGNANT OR MAYBE?

Its been 4 weeks since my d&c and i been having cramps like if imma start my period and hasnt all i have is clear discharge with a lil spotting in it.. and i have took pregnancy test 2 weeks ago and it was neg so know for sure my levels are down.. is there anyone that got pregnant after a d&c ? thanx for taking the time to answer

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:22 AM on Mar. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Well it all depends on how soon you had sex after your d&c . I was told 3 weeks but if you didnt wait that long then its possible. I think you should probably wait 2 months before trying and let things heal though.
    JmgBlair

Answer by JmgBlair at 3:11 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• I had a stillborn at 16 weeks but had to have a D&C because the after birth wouldn't pass on it's own. I had HORRIBLE cramping afterward around that time, but in my case there was tissue left in me that was trying to pass & I didn't know so it did end up passing here at home. Scared me when I saw it, I would call your doctor and make an appointment to get checked out just to make sure. Good luck & sorry for your loss
    lovelily79

Answer by lovelily79 at 9:08 AM on Mar. 9, 2009