Would you die for God?

IF someone came and held a gun to your head and ask do you believe in God if you said yes they would kill you what would you say.. Yes or no?

I would die for God because I know im going to a better place where I can be with God forever....

hinson7169

Asked by hinson7169 at 2:24 AM on Mar. 9, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I agree with my sisters in Christ. I'd never deny my God. He has never denied me,and as one said, Jesus died for me, how could I not die for Him? Besides, I have the promise of eternal life with Him, so what's to fear? Nothing.To be absent from the body is to be present with the spirit. As for my family, we'd only be apart a short time, since they are all Christians,we'd be reunited in paradise when they all get there,also.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 8:25 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• Yes,I would die for God.Just like I would die for my son or my husband.
    Jeffsmom87

Answer by Jeffsmom87 at 2:37 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• sorry but no. I love my kids too much to leave them behind. Besides I think if I died for that reason they may turn against God out of anger. I would fight like a dickens to make sure I did not die for such a reason.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:43 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• I will not go gentle into the night.
    Anonymous

• what a weird question
    jcsscfam5

Answer by jcsscfam5 at 2:45 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• I don't think the OP has ever faced a situation like that in real life. I have been mugged at gun point and let me tell you, I was not about to give up. I wouldn't use such analogies.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:48 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• I'd like to believe that I would die, without hesitation, for God & my immediate family, as Jeffsmom87 wrote, but until that test was before me, I don't know.  I'm a born-again Christian & I  know what the Bible teaches & I believe there is a Heaven, but I'm also human, so? ? ? ?  I'm glad that God knows our hearts & the answer to that already!

Tweeby

Answer by Tweeby at 2:51 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• God knows I will run from a fight in a hurry so I think he knows I won't die for him. I am a very fast runner.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:54 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• No, I would not. I would die for my kids and husband though.
    Aviators_Wife

Answer by Aviators_Wife at 3:01 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• Yes, I will not deny Christ.
    Praying

Answer by Praying at 3:17 AM on Mar. 9, 2009