sexual ? about my boss

At my work there are like 5 bosses. One of them is a male. Very cute, he is perverted but no one cares cause that's just him. He is 3 years older then me. We have a lot in common. Well yesterday one of the other bosses (a friend of mine from before she ever worked there) slapped my ass. I told her if your gonna do it do it right and bent over the sink. Well the guy boss was standing there and gave me a nice hard spank. I wasn't talking to him though. I have a secret crush on him and after a conversation we had earlyer that day I think he might know about it. But him spanking me made me soooo very hot. Should I tell him if he asks about it? Should I go any further with him if he initates it? We are all very open people and can talk about anything. Expeshally me and him. Unless I would do the GM anything between me or anyone else at the store would not affect proformance or job class or anything.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:26 AM on Mar. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• Sheilds up!!!! Danger, danger!!!!
    IMO, don't date a boss. If it doesn't work out then you are stuck working with him.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 2:29 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• Yeah i wouldnt recommend that. Also if people you were working with , any employee found out about that, there would be so much tension just because they would think you were getting better treatment from him.
    JmgBlair

Answer by JmgBlair at 2:32 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• This sounds like a troll question. Talk about shields up. Most women would not risk thier jobs like this. If you do, it isn't smart. Sexual harrassment goes both ways.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:34 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• My boss is always hitting on me.I always tell him this "You and I are like 7-up never had it and never will."This makes him laugh,but he is sure is presitant.I don't think you should date your boss,because even if you guys don't tell your co-workers.They will know.
    Jeffsmom87

Answer by Jeffsmom87 at 2:41 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• Yikes. Time to run in the other direction.

The outcome from this WILL be bad. For the love of all that is sacred don't do it.
    madamekatekate

Answer by madamekatekate at 2:58 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• I say have fun. I mean are you really gonna be at this job for the rest of your life? Who cares if it doesn't work out. Just have fun with it. I mean if neither one of you aren't gonna get in trouble than go for it. Have some fun.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 3:48 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• are u crazy? hell no, hv some respect!
    sunshyne251

Answer by sunshyne251 at 4:01 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• I think you're asking for trouble. None of you should be acting the way you described at work because you're foster unprofessionalism and a general sense of sexual harrassment which can make the workplace unpleasant for other people. Just because you don't mind it doesn't mean other people don't as well and you're encouraging it. Like the previous poster said, have some respect for yourself and I'll add that you should grow up.
    MommyAddie

Answer by MommyAddie at 7:25 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• Yeah, I'd stay away from that. It isn't so easy to just find another job right now. Obviously you are not some sweet innocent woman, but he is still taking advantage of you. You said yourself that he's a pervert, I'm sure he's done this kind of thing before.
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 7:34 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• the bad boy/pervert type turns her on. if you are gonna do it, have another job lined up just in case you have to leave. Find a different sink to bend over as well---don't do anything at the office.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:41 AM on Mar. 9, 2009