What do you and your SO or hubby do for fun?

JmgBlair

Asked by JmgBlair at 2:40 AM on Mar. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• WE TRY TO HAVE A DATE NIGHT ONCE A WEEK (WHILE WE STILL CAN) USUALLY WE WILL GO TO DINNER AND A MOVIE, SOMETIMES I CAN TALK HIM INTO GOING SHOPPING WITH ME. ON SOME SATURDAYS HE GOES TO THE TRACK AND RIDES HIS 4WHEELER AND I WATCH, WE GO TO SOFTBALL GAMES, AND SPEND ALOT OF TIME WITH FAMILY!! WE TRY TO HAVE FUN, BUT SOMETIMES I GET TIRED AND CRANKY...LOL
    TashaMarie349

Answer by TashaMarie349 at 2:42 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• We get a sitter for the kiddos 2-3 times a month for a few hours and we'll go out to dinner and sometimes a movie. There's nothing to do here (we're in Korea) so we usually end up meeting our friends at a bar.
    Aviators_Wife

Answer by Aviators_Wife at 2:49 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• We go to the mall once a month just the both of us and just shop a lot love it .I buy anything I want .We go out dancing,movies,dinner,coventions etc.
    monica-alvarez

Answer by monica-alvarez at 4:52 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• We take our Jeep cherokee out and go wheelin... It's a rock crawler and so much fun! We can either take our boys, or if we have a weekend to ourselves , either way it's a lot of fun!
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 8:22 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• We have sex every time he walks in the door. That's pretty fun.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:04 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• Before we had a baby we went cave diving, four-wheeler riding on trails in the mountains, camping, going to the mall even if we didn't buy anything, it was fun to look. We use to go to the Drive-in regularly, and out to eat. Now we don't do any of that hardly ever. :(

We rent a movie every once in a while and watch it after DS goes to sleep, get in the bath, turn on the jets and talk or sit in the living-room talking or playing the video game. We don't have regular tv, so watching movies is really the only thing we have besides the Internet and ps2.

PinkDiamond717

Answer by PinkDiamond717 at 11:11 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• We flirt all day on the phone, texting and email. Then by the time he walks in the door, he can't keep his hands off of me.
    pattigioeli

Answer by pattigioeli at 11:13 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• i'm with pattigioeli!

dh also takes me for walks on the riverwalk, we go to bass pro and look at the boats and fishing stuff, we swim, go to movies, DH likes to fish.... me, not so much, he's so serious about it... we go watch motivational speakers, attend church when his schedule matches mine and we can, we go vehicle shopping and test driving with or without the intention to buy...

he rodeos, and i really enjoy watching him and rooting him on, so we get to travel sometimes... that or we just sit out on the tailgate of the dually on a nice day and enjoy eachother's company, talking about what's new in our lives.
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 1:26 PM on Mar. 10, 2009