Have you tried pedi paws nail trimmer and do you like it?

I have tried using other brands of batteries but the best to use is the alkaline. also The nail guard I had to take off it just wasnt getting it. Dogs dont like it but I do now.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:01 AM on Mar. 9, 2009 in Pets

• yes and it really works great!!!! it took sometime for my dog to get used to
    belladmom

Answer by belladmom at 6:13 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• we have one too. I agree it works wonders though I haven't manged to get the smooth results yet (which I think is me not the machine) . My dog is so laidback that she actually sat the first time we turned it on to get her nails done.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 9:10 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• Is there a chance of going down to far? Im afraid I will hurt our dogs and they are big, if they bite me I will lose an arm,lol or hand...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:44 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• I have tried to use it on my dog, but she is very skiddish as it is, and the noise of it really freaked her out.
    angelsweet84

Answer by angelsweet84 at 12:43 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• We used it once and returned it. We have a lab and he wouldn't sit still long enough to even do one paw. His nails barely fit into the nail guard. The filings just went into the air instead of in the trimmer. I'd rather spend the $15 to have it done by someone that knows what they are doing.
    BryCamMom80

Answer by BryCamMom80 at 4:00 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• I loe th ePedi Paw now that I have gotten use to the way to handle it and position the dogs. I ave used mine 3 tie on my 6 year old lab and once on our Doberman puppy.. The main thing is to let them get comfortable with the sounds and get them comfy with you to get it done. Take a break if your dog needs it and let them coome back after a few minutes to get back to finishing up. There is so much less jerking and jumping (just like th ecommercial) when trimming with a pedi paw versus clipping the nail..
    LiveLaughLov101

Answer by LiveLaughLov101 at 8:30 AM on Mar. 17, 2009