my 2yr is acking out???

I have to spend a lot of time taking care of my 4month old. i try to spend just as much time with my 2year old but it never is enough for him. we have ourone on one time and i try to snuggle withhim as much as i can what do i do.

1MoodyMom

Asked by 1MoodyMom at 3:09 AM on Mar. 9, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Wow!....Um, do you have a DH or SO?? Maybe a family member that can spend a few nights with ya??(I'm sorry, your grammar is horrible! I don't mean to be insensitive but, I had to read that question a couple of times! I REALLY don't wanna sound like a total BITCH! But, I'm a teeny bit buzzed at the moment. So please forgive me! :)...) Do ya have a sister in the same town as you? Or someone else that he is comfortable with(of course IF you don't have a DH or SO?) Maybe they can help? :)
    ReginaGallo

Answer by ReginaGallo at 3:41 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• seriously, is that nessacary? if your pissed, then dont give advice.

keep doing what your doing. i have the same problem, but the other way around. just do the best that you can do
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:02 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• Can you make the 2 year old your helper? Most toddlers love to help and be involved, so perhaps you can start having him do things to help with the baby. That way he's getting attention and not feeling left out, and you're getting a bit of help.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 8:42 AM on Mar. 9, 2009