dreams? What is yours and what does it mean?

I have had a dream or maybe a nightmare. Here is my story For which Its origin came from. In my life I have been there with family members as they pass away And they have all have fought to stay alive, For different reasons of death. I have dreampt of flashes as they have fought for their last breath.I have a scared feeling. This past year I have lost my father in law whom I was close to and my mom. Any suggestions of what this may mean if anything?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:55 AM on Mar. 9, 2009 in Health

• Perhaps you are concerned about your own mortality? But usually death in a dream means change. Give yourself a little time and let the dream sit on the "backburner" of your mind. The answer should come to you what it means. I'm sorry you've lost precious people to you.
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 11:39 AM on Mar. 9, 2009