dog farts

Oh my gosh when my lab farts she really knows how to clear a room, what the heck do I do? lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:08 AM on Mar. 9, 2009 in Pets

• what do you feed him/her? i know my dogs has really bad farts when they eat wet dog food or the cats food. my huskey farts everyday which alot of the time means he has to poop my pom/jack mix farts really bad and i always blame it on my husband who also has bad fart
    mommyofone0724

Answer by mommyofone0724 at 5:43 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• Cut out table scraps. Change your dog's food to one that does not contain ground corn (cornmeal is ok). Make sure your dog gets a lot of outdoor activity and playtime to stimulate the digestive system.

If none of those work, I've heard that Gas-X works, but I'd be hesitant to give human stuff to dogs without checking with the vet first. There are also pills online that you can order, here is one example: http://www.dogsbreakfast.ca/Herbal.htm
    michiganmom116

Answer by michiganmom116 at 10:24 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• My friend has a lab.. and certain foods give him gas.. he can clear out a room too! I think its what is in their diet.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:54 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• We fart..... dogs fart... cats fart.. lol Its a part of life you cant control it. Unless you think it super bad and causing discomfort maybe call you vet and ask what they recommend. But in reality i think you should just leave it alone.
    itsokmomshere

Answer by itsokmomshere at 12:52 PM on Mar. 9, 2009