I am 37weeks as of last Friday, only 3 more of the longest weeks of my life to go! My last OB visit was last Thursday and the doctor said I was already 2cm dialated, but he didn't say how effaced I was, so I am wondering about that...I do believe I am in the pre-labor stage. I have all or most of the signs, I'm so anxious! I do have a few questions if anyone could answer them that would be awesome!!!
1. Do you have to be 100% effaced before dialating?
2. If I was dialated 2cm at 37wks, does that mean my baby most likely won't be late? (Because the doctor said I won't need to be induced)
3. Is prelabor and early labor the same thing?
4. I am having contractions that are between 5 and 10 min. apart some consecutive and other's not for the past two hours, but I know I'm not in labor yet, so what does this mean?
5. What is predromal labor? I've looked it up and it seems I have the signs...is it bad if I do?
Asked by Anonymous at 9:17 AM on Mar. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy
Answer by Kid_Coach at 10:29 AM on Mar. 9, 2009
Answer by mommy20081 at 10:55 AM on Mar. 9, 2009