sorry for being needy but...

im pregnant with my 3rd baby,unplanned.my husband is still angry at me for not terminating,but i just couldnt bring myself to do it,i couldnt[and im pro-choice].i just need somebody to tell me that it will be alright,to make me feel better about my decision.this is such a low ,low,time for me.i would love to enjoy this pregnancy since it'll be my last,but the worries about my husband,finances,what people will say[my youngest is 15 months]how i'll tell people.etc.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:31 AM on Mar. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• Who cares what others think? Just enjoy your pregnancy. Life will work it'self out otherwise.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:33 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• I agree with you, on the other hand if you can't afford this baby have you 2 thought about adoption?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:36 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• First off, I'd like to say that I think it's great that you are planning on keeping this baby. I thought I was pro choice until I lived through an unplanned pregnancy. I realized I was pro life. Our second child was unplanned. Our daughter was 2 at the time. My husband had just started his own business. Our finances were a wreck. I had just been diagnosed with hypertension (that's how the pregnancy happened. I had to stop taking my BC pills because there were contraindications with my blood pressure medicine. I was going back and forth to my doctor since I was having trouble finding a bp med that I could take without bad side effects. Before I could find a new form of birth control we found out we were having our second child.

I just want to encourage you. Yes it's hard to have two young ones close together. Yes it's hard when you feel a lack of support from your spouse. Yes it's hard when you aren't ready.
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 9:42 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• no,we have not considered adoption.i dont think we cant afford this baby,its going to be a stretch but we could manage.with a bit of time i can figure it out.its just that...it was not the right,right time for a pregnancy right now.but i have made my decision,maybe one day i'll make my peace.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:43 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• It will work its self out. My parents had 4 children and Ive seen people with three or four and people always say, "Do you know what causes that?" It is so frustrating. If you seem ok and happy about it the people around you will be ok with it. Your husband will grow to love and cherish thisone just like your other ones, he is probably just feeling the strain of finances. Can you try to breastfeed and cut the cost of having a baby or maybe usethe new disposable diapers? They are velcro and are so cute. The initial investment is about $200 but in the long run it should save. IDK but it will work out no matter what...enjoy it all you can.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 9:44 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• But that's what life is. Life is about doing the right thing even when it's hard. It's about taking a difficult situation and waiting for the good to come out of it and IT WILL. I cried when I first found out I was pregnant. I cried for me, for my daughter, for my husband and for our little life in utero. I felt we were in for desperate times. I'm not going to lie, we had some very rough times. But this is life. Life happens even when we aren't ready for it. That's what your baby is here to tell you. If you want to chat send me a message. I know how you feel and I know it must be hard to not have the support you need.
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 9:52 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• If you terminate solely because your husband does not support it will solidify the fact that men continue to dictate how we (women) are to submit to them. You will never forget what he has caused you to do despite your belief. You have to stand up to what you believe and feel in your heart. You have a voice in this relationship. Stand up for it. Enjoy it because you want/need to. He cannot tell you how to feel. Be proud and enjoy this wonderful time. I have been there and am resentful to this day.
    MaryAnn1225

Answer by MaryAnn1225 at 10:01 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• "I thought I was pro choice until I lived through an unplanned pregnancy. I realized I was pro life."

Being pro-choice doesn't mean you ever have to consent to an abortion for yourself. It merely means you aren't going to foist your beliefs on anyone.

Answer by gdiamante at 10:05 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• It WILL be OK. Things ALWAYS work out.

Answer by gdiamante at 10:06 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• proud of you hun for keeping the baby:) we are never dealt more than we can handle. and you BOTH will come out stronger at the end if you try:)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:58 AM on Mar. 9, 2009