Do your Children look like You?

Do your children look like you? There's A Local Mother Daughter Look alike contest! I'd Love to enter! My Daughters are 24 & 29 & Everyone says we all look like Sisters. But they don't look like me! Do yours? However my 3 year old Grandson Looks so much like me People think he's mine!! That upset my Daughter !

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 9:32 AM on Mar. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• people say mine do but i dont think they do but i have had people ask me if they are twins and im like no they are 3 and 6 lol
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 9:34 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• If you put baby pix of me and my son we look soooo much alike.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:34 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• My kids except 1 look like me. My oldest is almost 20 and people think were sisters not mom and dd. My mom and me are the same. Theres a running joke in the family that God has the same mold for all the women in our family.

Answer by gemgem at 9:45 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• My son is a mini-me. There is nothing about him (facial) that looks like his daddy anymore, he has my red hair and the exact same color eyes. I think the only thing he has that looks like his dads are his fingers and the shape of his body.
    bassyentihw

Answer by bassyentihw at 9:59 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• My youngest looked just like my baby pictures when he was a baby, but now that he's getting older he looks more like his dad. None of my others ever looked like me at all.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 12:05 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• Only the baby! She's my mini me! The other two are blonde and blue eyed....well Jameson is more dirty blonde and green eyed but still I am DARK haired and DARK eyed. So far Jocelyn has my dark hair and dark hazel eyes. I am thinking they will be brown, but they are currently rimmed in blue. Anyway I know I pushed harder when they saw the brown hair! I joke that's why we went for three, we had our boy and girll; but I hadn't had my brunette!
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 12:15 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• Yes, my husband teases me that my genes "took over" and that all 3 of my kids favor me. They all started out looking like him and turned out looking more like me-so far! We'll see as time goes on. People stop me in public places to tell me how much my second daughter looks like me! She likes it, but I worry if the attention toward her gets on my other daughter's nerves. My oldest looks like both me and my hubby morphed together! My son looks more like me too, people say that they can tell he's my son. I'm very fascinated by genes as well, who gets what- and so on!
    LiveLoveLaugh

Answer by LiveLoveLaugh at 2:40 PM on Mar. 10, 2009