Normal pain...or no?

I am 35 weeks and I have slight pain almost cramp in the right side of my stomach just curious if it was "normal" or not. I mean its not horrible pain, but it def makes me wonder if I should call my doctor or not.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:34 AM on Mar. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Drink a tall glass of water and lie down on your left side for about 20 minutes... if the pain is still persistant then call your doctors office tell them that you layed on your left side for 20-30 minutes after drinking a tall glass of water... then see what they say! Good Luck!
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 9:37 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• You should always stay hydrated. Thats the moste common problem. And lay on your left side. But if you think you should ask your doctor then you should always ask him/her. Dont be worried what your doctor might think, they have heard it a thousand times. :D good luck!
    mommy20081

Answer by mommy20081 at 10:43 AM on Mar. 9, 2009