I am an adoptee looking for my birthfamily. Does anyone know of any chat rooms on this site or anywhere else that I could go to ?

sunsetprincess

Asked by sunsetprincess at 9:36 AM on Mar. 9, 2009 in Adoption

• Troythelocator.com, It's Troy Dunns website, he helps people find family, etc... Goodluck
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:08 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• I go to www.chat.adoption.com. A good time to find someone to chat with is 8pm (CST). You can chat with all three sides of the adoption triad.

Happy Chatting
    Foundatlast

Answer by Foundatlast at 7:53 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• There are groups on CafeMom specifically for adoptees. PM me if you have trouble finding them.
    PortAngeles1969

Answer by PortAngeles1969 at 8:03 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Most of those chat rooms want you to pay to be a member,I never could get into one and chat with anyone,if you do without paying please tell me how to do it.thanks I am an adoptee. Chat rooms isent how to find them anyway,you need to go to the county court you were born and fill out a release form giving your mom/dad the OK to look you upBUT BUT=in order for you to find out anything about them THEY have to fill one out also if they want you to know thats its OK to find them,, my mom found me in 1992 and my dad in 2002,everything went well at first.There is a lot to all this,if you need any help please write me, I know a lot , I,ve talked to Senators, T.V people,the adoption agency I went thru, the courthouse my adoption went thru, I,m here if you need help, oh , I,m 43 years old now. Contact me.
    momindistress08

Answer by momindistress08 at 8:56 PM on Mar. 15, 2009