Have you ever entered A Mother Daughter Look alike Contest?

Have you entered your Daughter & you in A Mother Daughter look alike contest? Do yours look like You? Mine Don't. Though sometimes people say so.. Its the Long hair & all.. But otherwise no. I don't think they look like either of us! I wonder why some Children so resemble their parents. Anyone know?? I never met my Father or Family! I only Saw my Bio. mom A Few times in my Life!! Curious...

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 9:42 AM on Mar. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No.....But if I did I would so win lol. My oldest looks exactly like me. She started looking like me at about 19 or 20 months old. Now if it was when she was a baby and I would had put her in a dd father look a like contest lol she would so have won that she looked exactly like his baby pictures until she was about 18 months old. The only reason you knew it wasn't her was because the backround was dffrent lol now she looks just like mommy lol
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 1:04 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• I'm going to laugh, and say OMG no, and never would nor could. Enough said about that--I'm talking about my mom. With my oldest daughter, we look similar, but not enough to do this type of thing. My youngest is so blonde, and I'm brown, so nope, won't work either!
    Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 6:49 PM on Mar. 14, 2009