where can i work from home for under $5o

reddhott100

Asked by reddhott100 at 10:17 AM on Mar. 9, 2009 in Money & Work

• I am a work from home mom and I am partnered with a Wellness company that distributes eco-friendly products. I do not sell. I do receive a check once a month. I do have a website that you could go to if interested......

http://www.iluvwhatido.com/

This company is a member of the Better Business Bureau.

cstewart0402

Answer by cstewart0402 at 10:25 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• You can work at home for free! You can go to my Make Money Online blog and read about the free companies I use.

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 10:42 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• If you wanted to try out at home direct selling businesses Tupperware is having a promo right now if you jon up. 2 payments of $40 and you can that money back if you do their super start program
    Soldier_Mama

Answer by Soldier_Mama at 1:30 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• Two of my direct sales companies are running awesome specials this month if you would like more info please PM me!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 3:44 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• I work from home with DiamondCreek Candles; it's FREE to sign up and fun to do. Here is the link, check it out and let me know if you have any questions.

http://www.diamondcreekcandles.com/reps/staci1228.php
    Jerseymom1228

Answer by Jerseymom1228 at 6:17 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• You make a small investment of less than $30. You get to work from home and stay with your kids. I have 4 kids and I can't imagine not being with them. Check out my website www.familiesrok.synthasite.com. Then we can set up a 30 minute appointment. Let me show you a presentation on how you can change your current situation. The best part is we've teamed up with a debt free, 100% "GREEN" wellness company. Let's talk and let's change your financial path!!
    tneeley

Answer by tneeley at 6:56 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• i work for an awesome home decor company called Athome america. they are running a special in march where you can start for free. this gets you over $600 in homewares and $100 in business supplies. if you would like more info pm me please!
    mamasonja27

Answer by mamasonja27 at 10:01 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• I work from home with a company that provides a service that MANY people in this economy NEED. It's $95 to start and $50 a month. We receive Daily Pay, 401k Option, SUPER discounts at MANY places and much more! I can teach you how to work from home with just your phone and computer! www.DailyPayand401k.com

KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 3:50 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I work from home 100% FREE!! My website explains the two sites I deal with so please take a moment and scope it out. I NEVER pay any fees of any kind NOR do I ever pay any fee what so ever. I work when I want and how ever long I want

http://alwaysfreeandlegit.webs.com/

SweetKYmom

Answer by SweetKYmom at 6:20 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• If looking for a JOB, what are your marketable skills and previous experiences? If you are looking for a BUSINESS, go with your passions, things that interest and motivate you the most. Build a list and use that to begin your search. General rule of thumb: Never pay for a job (businesses, on the other hand, usually involve some expenses).

Find a rep to contact, check out their websites, ask questions, do your own independent research. Check resources such as www.bbb.org for potential scams. I also have several resources for finding legitimate work from home opportunities in my "Working Mom Entrepreneurs" group here on Cafemom.
    nuwave06

Answer by nuwave06 at 10:44 PM on Mar. 11, 2009