Why do you hate your mother-in-law?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:45 AM on Mar. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• HAHA WHERE TO START
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:46 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• I don't.
    jspy72

Answer by jspy72 at 10:47 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• Don't hate her but she is as fake as they come
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:54 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• i would run out of room on a private email to even begin to tell you about it.

The jest: she's a codependent, self-diagnosing hypochondriac, extremely high maintenance, she plays the systems, steals, takes loans out in my DH's name and doesn't tell him about it, and when we check credit reports and his once 720 credit is now a 448 and we can't even qualify to RENT a house, she put his pickup in her business' name because she couldn't qualify to cosign for him and in stead of just telling him she couldn't help so my parents could, she took it upon herself to take out a 42k loan against it and a crappy old box truck for her business, so now that we've had the dually for a year and half and he's looking for something not duals we can't sell the truck until all 42k of that loan is pd off... 14k student loan she used in his name for his sister and herself... sister got 5k to move to chicago. 14k in medical bills from HS... etc.
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 10:54 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• Hate is a little strong. I don't care for her.

She is manipulative, is only out for herself, cares nothing about anyone else, cuts her husband down, does him wrong but then gets pissed when he does something SHE sees as wrong...brings things up from long past, gets mad because we won't let her watch the kids BUT...she hasn't been here for two years, when she was last here we offered to let her watch the kids three times and she was a no-show once, left without telling us before she was supposed to start watching (then told us her "plans changed") and when my husband called her to come over and help her she said okay then didn't show up until 6 hours later.

She took herself off of her anti-depressants, is morbidly obese, can barely climb stairs (kids rooms are upstairs), can't bed over and touch the floor let alone pick up one of the kids....

She has told everyone where she lives that I am the "DIL from hell"...hit the limi
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 10:55 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• shes a crack head (really she is) and she tells my hubby that me and his daughter shouldnt be important to him and he should just run the other way. weve been together since highschool, so im not worried about it. but it irritates me....his daughter should be number one in his eyes no matter what...and she is, i love my hubby.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:57 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• I don't..I haven't met her or my FIL and Hubbie and I have been Married 3.5 years. But we do talk via phone and email, same with FIL..and they are AWESOME. Totally untypical and crazy..in a good way. I lucked out! =D
    irishstarz

Answer by irishstarz at 11:00 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• not to mention that box truck is dead and sitting in a junkyard now, she has the gall to TELL ME at the hospital during the birth of her 5th grandbaby, in front of everyone there: " I will be in the room with you, Missy, when you have that baby." I said, "No, you will not. Sorry." and she made a huge scene about it, started a fuss with everyone because she's Miss Innocent and only wants to see her grandbaby born... it's all for show.
    She drives a 2007 BMW 325i or whatever, has her hair and nails done, eats at fancy expensive restaurants my husband who makes 82k a year won't pay to eat at, yet she can't keep the utilities on and mid-shower the electricity goes off, and the fancy hot water system they have shuts down and water's cold.
    She enables her 20yr old son to do 80's of Oxycontin 3x a day to function... BS!!!
    When your dr gives you pain killers, it's between 5-10mg of the drug. He does 240.
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 11:01 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• And she wants to keep my kid, who won't be born until April, a WHOLE WEEK alone in MAY so she can spend time with him for the 6 days DH is at work, and so that DH can have him alone for the 3 he's home.

HALE NO.
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 11:02 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• Lets see, they are rude, very rude, self serving ,prejudice, very cold, juvenile, jealous of me, my family and her grandkids.
    my daughter and I have a baby shower and my in-law throw a fit because we did not invite her friends. Will they are not my daughter friends and it is her shower.
    They were driving my kids their grandkids to eat and they asked them were do you want to eat and they told them. So my in-laws answer was we are not rich like your parents ( her son) that BS. she wanted to somewhere else.
    They also gave their other grankids money for good grades, never ours who got only A's. When we go there when the other grandkids were there they would show our kids look what grandma gave us, it $5.each not for my kids.
    Instead of them being proud of their son for going to collage with a wife and two kids and have done very well. They are Jealous. They tell everyone that they paid for collage THAT IS B.S we did it on our own.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 11:16 AM on Mar. 9, 2009