36 weeks?

Couple Questions....
1. Did any women have their baby at 36 weeks?....
2. Was it your first?...
3. What caused early labor?...
4. How was your babies health?...

Thanks ladies...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:55 AM on Mar. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I had mine inbetween 36 and 37 weeks. My son came out just fine. The weight might be a little low and if its too low then they will keep the babies till they gain enough weight to go home. you have no need to be concerned. Your babies will be fine I'm sure. good luck mom!
    mommy20081

Answer by mommy20081 at 12:15 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• i am having twins and the dr said at 36 weeks they are fully developed they are just gaining weight. he was also telling me that over 50% of twins are born around 36 weeks. no need to be concerned

twinsnseptember

Answer by twinsnseptember at 11:28 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• I had my son a 36 weeks and he had to stay in the NICU for exactly 2 weeks before he could go home, he weighed 4lbs 15oz, was on a vent for 2 days, had a feeding tube through his nose for a week and his red blood cell count wouldn't stay up, so he had to keep getting transfusions. It was not good so I wouldn't recommend it unless medically necessary. I had him at 36weeks due to pre-e and the cord was wrapped around him from his neck to his feet causeing him to be in distress.
    PrOuDmOmMy1011

Answer by PrOuDmOmMy1011 at 9:29 PM on Mar. 9, 2009