one of my breast is smaller than the other...

I don't feel comfortable to show them to my husband. He never said any thing about it but still bothers me all the time. What should I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:56 AM on Mar. 9, 2009 in Health

• I think you should discuss this with your hubbie. My boobs are also "loopsided" and I voiced my concern to my husband. We talked about it, and he told me that when he sees my boobs, the last thing he's thinking about is "perfection" all hes thinking about is "boobies!!' He probaby has never even noticed! I think once you talk to him and you get your fear off your chest, you'll be able to slowly let go of your fear. Start by only doing things with the lights off, then he can't see them and you'll feel better, then slowly build up to where you can strip down in front of him and not care at all! No one's perfect unless they've had surgery.
    Soldier_Mama

Answer by Soldier_Mama at 11:02 AM on Mar. 9, 2009